CLICK THE 3 DOTS TO SUBSCRIBE
By D Arlando Fortune
BARS from this episode:
1. Teachers become their own students.
- An easy question to ask: “What do you want or need to learn now?”
- Live students give just-in-time responses.
2. Great teachers learn how to be great teachers. So can you!
- Remove the focus from yourself. Give your students what they need to succeed!
- Model Refer to page 78 of the latest version of my new book “The 4-Hour Book” for an explanation of the STORY framework
3. See it. Hear it. Touch it. Do it. Have something for all of them.
- The more modalities you touch, the more the brain is engaged. Clarity is a result of simplification.
- Always give action steps. (Your students now have tangible results).
4. Where books stop, a course finishes.
- Free takes minutes to hours for results.
- Low tier takes 1-7 days.
- Mid tier is up to a 30 days.
- High tier is over 30 days for completion.
- Over time hit all four tiers. A funnel is the passive sales model…
“Future passive income requires active initial investment.” – D Arlando Fortune
The 4-Hour Book by D Arlando Fortune
“What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to a human soul.” – Joseph Addison
Do you have questions or comments? Email them to [email protected]
Don’t forget to reserve your seat for the free training at ThoughtFortunePress.com/miniclass where I teach you how to avoid the 9 mistakes beginning authors make and how to write a money-making branded book without being a great writer or wasting your time waiting for a publishing deal. Save your virtual seat at ThoughtFortunePress.com/miniclass
And, if you like the show, do us a favor. Share, like, and join. Take a screenshot and share the episode with the hashtag #wealthyauthorpodcast. Show us how much you like us by giving us five stars and a review on iTunes. Finally, join us every week by subscribing to the podcast so that you don’t miss an episode.